Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A little embroidery, a little sewing

Remember those fingertip towels I bought at the quilt festival? I was inspired by this one that All About Blanks had made up.

IMG_0071

I had bought this Laurel Burch Christmas fabric thinking that I would use it in a table runner of some sort, maybe like the Susan Branch one I made for my friend Nancy's birthday last year.

DSC_0004

But the towel idea seemed so much simpler, so I hooked up the embroidery module and started it up.

DSC_0002

I made these two for my mom...

DSC_0006

And while I was at it I made these two as well. I am giving them as Thanksgiving presents...if I wait till Christmas to give them away, it will be too late to use them!

DSC_0007

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute....

Anonymous said...

Pam, I wish you were coming to my house for Thanksgiving and bringing those gorgeous ME towels as a gift for me! They are so pretty! But you're in TX...and I'll be at work...so someone else will get the pretty towels! Happy Thanksgiving.

Mscutiepatootie said...

Pam, your towels turned out wonderful. I just love them and agree with Sharon. I wish I had your sewing machine!! Nancy

Nanette Merrill said...

So so so cute!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Ou Pam those towels are way too cute!
My favorites are the Mary E ones!

Come by and visit!

Hugz, Dolly

the voice of melody said...

Those are so cute! I wish I had the talent to sew pretty things like this. Oh well. :)

Many sweet blessings!

Cherry Chick said...

I was poking around blogs today and came across your embroidered towels. Those are so cute!