Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun in Fort Worth

We went up to Mansfield for the 4th to visit my mom and brother and his girls. I have a birthday coming up and my mom insisted that I open my present. She says that I am hard to buy for and was so thrilled that she found something I really wanted. I guess my sister must have told her. Aren't they pretty?




On Saturday we went to the Kimball Art Museum in Fort Worth to see The Impressionsists from the Art Institute of Chicago...a fabulous exhibit! Afterwards, I took my mom down the street to Cabbage Rose Quilt Shop. It is a great shop in an old grocery store, with tin ceilings and wooden screen doors. They were having a sale, 10% off everything! I picked up the new Sandy Gervais Merry & Bright panel

and jelly roll. They are the same colors as her Holly Jolly from last year.
And of course I had to get the new Mary Engelbreit Isn't Christmas Jolly? panel

and the jelly roll too.

Now off to work on my latest project.

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love Mary too! Cute stuff.