Thursday, July 3, 2008

200 days, but who's counting?

I AM!!! I haven't gotten political here for a while, but sometimes I just can't help myself. Let's see...we're in an unwinnable war in Iraq, things are heating up in Afghanistan (where we never finished what we started), the Dow in is a bear market, global warming (the existence of which the current occupant denied until about a year ago) is wreaking havoc on the weather, gas is over $4 a gallon, the dollar is at an all time low against the euro, the national debt is $9 TRILLION, there is a major drug war taking place just across our border. Could this country be in any worse shape? How can people continue to defend this man?

(Sorry about the run-on sentence...I tend to rant about this subject, just ask my husband.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol your counter made my day. =)

Maureen Reynolds said...

Who's counting? I am, that's who.

I couldn't see your counter, but that's ok, I've had one. I am now going with a more positive button.