Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sneak peek: baby projects

I have started on a couple of projects for my twin grandsons, due May 9.  Both are fairly simple, but since I need to make two of each, I decided I had better get started!  The nursery will be done in shades of yellow, aqua and gray.  I am knitting chevron baby blankets in these colors.  The gray isn't quite as dark as it appears in this photo.

Of course I wanted to make quilts for them, so when I was in Minneapolis two weekends ago, Kate and I went to Crafty Planet and she chose these fabrics.  I am using them in this pattern for a zig zag quilt that was also originally from the Purl Bee.  I'll keep you posted on my progress...


Mscutiepatootie said...

Love the colors and love the fabrics. So much to do. You will need to stay off the computer! XOXOXONancy

BitsAndPieces said...

I am so excited for the arrival of your grandsons. Kate looks stunning! Your baby projects will turn out beautiful. Those little guys are going to have one terrific grandmother.

Hugs, Sandy

FIFA 16 Coins said...

Pretty cool.


FIFA 16 Coins