Friday, June 8, 2007

My latest project

What you say? A new project? I thought your wedding quilt was the ONLY thing you were going to work on, and get it done and to the quilter. Well, yes, that was true, but when I went to MSP to visit Katie for Mother's Day, we bought the paper and stuff for her save the date cards (apparently a "must" for weddings these days). It quickly became apparent to me that this was going to be a major undertaking. So, being the good mom I said, "Gee, sweetie, you are working 50 hours a week and training for a triathalon...I have plenty of free time...I will make them for you." Anyhow, they turned out to be a much bigger project that I anticipated...printing, cutting, pasting, stamping, addressing, and who knew it was so hard get photos printed in a square format? I remember when that was how photos came! Well, they are in the mail, phew! And I have discovered that with trying to work more to PAY for this wedding, I really DON'T have that much free time. I need to discipline myself and get back to the quilt!

No comments: