Thursday, August 27, 2009

The road to hell...

I always have good intentions about posting. But then something always comes up...work, house guests, Facebook Scrabble,etc. And, oh yes, quilting! These are the last two blocks from the Cabbage Rose Kaffee Fassett mystery block of the month. Next month the finishing kit will be available and we will finally get to see how these all go together.



And this is the third block in their new 3rd Saturday mystery block of the month. Kind of boring after the previous ones, but it will be pretty with the first two.

And while I didn't win the Marx Foods giveaway, the nice folks there did send me 25 of their palm leaf plates for posting about it. I don't usually use disposable plates, but these are pretty nice. Maybe we'll have to have a party...

1 comment:

Mscutiepatootie said...

The plates look really nice. I guess I didn't win either.