Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wedding quilt


I am making a quilt as a wedding gift for my daughter, Katie, and her fiance, Kyle, who are getting married October 19. These are the fabrics I am using. She chose some of them from the Hancock's of Paducah catalog when she was here at Christmas, and I added some to have enough variety. This is the pattern I am using:

Even though fabrics are for the most part contemporary, I wanted to use a fairly traditional pattern. Some of the fabrics are Amy Butler, some Moda and I even snuck in an April Cornell. I will post a photo of work in progress when I finish piecing the 486 half triangles together (did I mention I'm making a king-size? :-)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, those colors are WONDERFUL!! That king size quilt is going to be gorgeous, can't wait to see some progress pictures!